Need help with car system/advice!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Stewy24

Troy,OH
So I have 2 15" Lanzar max pro 2000 watt subwoofers and a 4000 watt American legacy LA-2389 2 channel amplifier and the part where the power cord gets screwed on the amp broke off and I need to know if it is fixable and if not I'm just gonna buy a new amp and possibly subwoofers but I'm not really educated in this field so I need to know what's the best/hardest hitting brand for 15" subs and the best amp to pair up with for a not so expensive price. I need legit answers and I don't want people who've only had one brand and fell in love with it I need answers from people who are very experienced in this field. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.