Need help with box size for lanzar max pro15 maxp154d

Participant count
  • Participant list

Kirb12

Just curious as to the dimensions I need for a ported enclosure? I was also thinking about a 4th order if anyone had dimensions for that? I am actually disappointed in lanzar as I emailed them and did not receive any response. I would like your opinions as to what would be the best enclosure for this sub? I will be pushing I with a lanzar max pro 3000 watt amp. Any help PLEASE!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

Kirb12

Kirb12
Russiaville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Kirb12