Need help with a box design for 2 IA DP's 12s in a 02 ACCORD

Sk8n6s
10+ year member

Alabama
I Need help with a design for 2 ia dp 12s powered by a crescendo bc3500.1. I have about 5-6 cubes to play with and wanna tune around 32-34 hz. Could anyone help? Should I seal it off and fire into the cabin, or fire subs up port to trunk???

Thanks man, I read it. Which way would you fire the subs? Options below

Subs up port back

Subs back port back

4th order it and seal it off into the cabin???

Thanks man, I read it. Which way would you fire the subs? Options belowSubs up port back

Subs back port back

4th order it and seal it off into the cabin???
what are you trying.to achieve? spl ? loud daily ? low pounder?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

drop the idea of.subs up btw

Loud daily but can get low as well. My subs are firing up now with the port back. I had 2 T3s with psi recones in that box and it did a 145.2 on the TL. I changed to the dp's and they don't perform as well in the same box. I have a few vids on YouTube with the old setup.

well sealed forward is loudest in some trunks not so much in others ..vehicle dependant ..i dobt like the sound of that daily...ive always had good luck with subs amd port back ..but im switching to subs forward port side firing drivers side

I'm running it at .5 and I had a Orion hcca 5000d (grey with emblem that lights up red) then I moved up to bc3500. I ran them both at .5 daily with no problem. Look up Honda Accord on 26s on YouTube, you should see my car and my YouTube name is Sk8n6s.

idk what the width of ur trunk is but might be difficult to fire subs and port forward..u can try n see how u like it sealed and if u dont like it u can flip the box ..or u could try subs forward port side

Subs forward, port facing the drivers side...6" aero. Will get loud, but will have to have seat down most of the time to get loud. If you drive with seats up, subs/port back. Or like I have in my Malibu, 4th order ported through the rear deck.

Subs forward, port facing the drivers side...6" aero. Will get loud, but will have to have seat down most of the time to get loud. If you drive with seats up, subs/port back. Or like I have in my Malibu, 4th order ported through the rear deck.
yea thats exatcly what im doing subs forward port drivers side ..except im doing slot port with port reducer to adjust tuning..should be fun

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.