Need help with a 2014 charger

Participant count
  • Participant list

HI-C
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Las Vegas
The car is factory as of now, and I want to do a install. I have the uconnect in it I really don't want to change it out. Will a LOC work or it is best to get a CD player.The Metra kit goes for $400+ but if it is best to buy the kit or go another route? My set up is going to be 2 Level5 m2 12 and a bc5500 and a ppi900.4 and 2 sets of 6.5 comps with a 270 alt and 3 group 31. Thanks for any help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sounds like you have a lot invested in the nice gear. If the signal coming out of the stock stereo isn't good, it'll impact the whole system. Is it problematic to install an aftermarket stereo into that vehicle?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.