need help with a 18 box for trunk of a impala.

Participant count
  • Participant list
What year Impala? Most likely be sub up and port to the side though...or sub up and precision ports to the back.
its a 2005 impala(old police car) i can fit 34 wide 16 tall and28 deep i was told but i think i can do a lil bigger than that.

Those dimensions would net you about 5.5 cubes (double baffled) with average amount of port area (12 per) at a 33hz tune give or take a little........

I did some measuring and figured out I can get a 15.5 tall 30 deep and 36 wide that's 8.39 cu ft I'm gonna use that as my box size. Should I go ported or can I use the 2 4in aero ports from last box.

you want more port area than that. can you use part of your spare tire well for the extra few inches of height you need? thats how i have an 18 facing forward in my civic.

I was told that I should have a 10 in aero port for the sub but I really just want a slot port sub up port back. I just need to figure out all my cuts and how to tune the box right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.