Need help trying to get LOUD!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

davelich

nj
Ok so this is my situation. i have a 2001 Volkswagen Cabrio (convertable) i know its such a girl car, but im getting my bike soon. Till then i need some noise outa this thing. So what im looking to do is just upgrade the back two speakers unless they got a good price that i can get all 4. But i need loud and cost efficent. looking to spend under 100 for a set. any help appreciated. also would they work with my current head unit its just a stock one if not i can always get a 80 dollar head unit.

EDIT: also anyone know of any loud speaker systems, how hard and how much would it cost me to install one?

dude check out caraudiodeals.com they have so much stuff on there i mean if you just want to get to replacement speakers im guessing 6x9? they have 1000 watt ones for like $50 but i dont know if there any good. check that site out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.