Need help setting up Sentra!!!

Which Subs Should I Get (2x 12") for SPL with some SQ

• Total voters

fieryhooligan
10+ year member

Hello all. New member but have been reading the forums for about a year now.

Here is my predicament.

I own a 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition.

I currently have a low power amp driving 4 kicker KS600s, and the stock Nissan/Rockford Fosgate amp driving my subs (kinda dumb i know).

I am planning a HUGE overhaul, but trying not to break the bank.

Here is the setup as i see it

New mono amp

New Subs and Box

Keeping Kicker ks600s and kenwood amp for powering them

Caps or Batterys? not sure there

Big 3 Upgrade

Any suggestions? i have the new amp picked out, and while i would love help picking out subs and box, i am really looking for electrical help right now

Thanks EVERYBODY!!

The new mono amp I got is a power acoustic 2000/1. Any opinion as to whether I should use a cap or a battery. Please note that at this time I am not planning on upgrading my alternator.

I also drive a nissan sentra its a 2.5l but we have the same alternator and electrical i have done a partial big 3enough upgrade put a kinetik 1800in out front and kinetik 800in out back and have been using a 2k watt amp daily with no issues consistent 13.4v at the amplifier

Here's what you'll need.

-4 gauge amp kit or better(good gauge wire),I would recommend 0 gauge and then reduce it with a fuse near the amp/or a fuse block splitter if you want to run another amp in the future.

Your going to loose voltage but not much, if need 1 good battery under the hood.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...