Need help: Orion 275g4 or Digital Designs M1B

Participant count
  • Participant list
buy the orion and sell it to me....on a side note not sure they R's will like that 275 to much LOL

On a side note, the DD will tax your electrical system a lot less.

me personally i would get the 275, powerhouse of an amp and personally love the look>.
sssshhh

No, just let me haz it and its all ok. Promise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well to be on the fair side. That 275 is a beast, but it pulls a good amount of power. The DD is a great amp and will do justice on what you have, but I would say less power then the 275.

buy the orion and sell it to me....on a side note not sure they R's will like that 275 to much LOL
On a side note, the DD will tax your electrical system a lot less.
but that was one of my concerns. i would love to somethin that consumed less power than my last amp.

well i got a yellow top in the front a kintek 1400 in the back and 140a alt. my kicker sx at full tilt never saw below 12.6v

so which one you think i should roll with?

so the orion is pretty much sold. Thnx pro-rabbit.

so now its out of (i know you guys are gonna slam me on this one lmao) RF p1000-1bd and the DD M1B

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.