need help on what will fit on my new car

Participant count
  • Participant list

amptrix

MS
hey guys this is my first post in the site..... Well i just bought a 1996 eclipse and it has a shitty ass cd player

soo i went around and found something i liked its a sony CDX-F7700 and i dont know if it will work in my eclipse because the way the cd player is installed now its at an angle its not horizontal its i think a little bit more than 45 degrees downward

i think this is normal in all the eclipses i guess soo will that affect the cd player at all i mean like skipping wise because the one i have now skips left and right a small bump and bam it skips and i also have it lowered soo it is a little bit more ruff than a stock car

soo will this affect anything on the cd player and also what is the cd players that had that g-shock cd tray that would come out like a laptop and u click the cd into the tray not let it slide in because i would really like to look into one of thoughs thanks for the help...

why do you say that is that a personnal reference did you ahve a sony cd player what is the cd player you have right now and i am looking for some cd player to have an aux input as well coming w/ it not something that will have the option to have aux input i want it to come w/ it......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.