Need help on my new stereo

193dBman
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
VA
Ok i'm wiggin out. I just bought a new cd player, a pioneer. My friend has been hooking up stereos for a long time now, he said that to put this cd player in my truck i would need to unhook something called a flux capacitor. Its a 97 tahoe that its goin in and i was wondering if someone could tell me where this thing is. I havent gotten any answers after calling a couple of audio shops and i really want to get this thing in. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm going to start crying. This is ridiculous. I just want to get this stupid cd player in my truck.

Here is what you need to do:

1. Call friend

2. Make fun of him, with liberal use of the word Douche.

3. Hang up and cry, because you actually thought there was a Flux Capacitor in your truck.

what???, your joking right. just call the doc, he can get you the 1.21 jigawatts you need.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Here is what you need to do:
1. Call friend

2. Make fun of him, with liberal use of the word Douche.

3. Hang up and cry, because you actually thought there was a Flux Capacitor in your truck.
If he doesn't have a flux capacitor, his airbags wont deploy. So far as I know, its against the law to have anyone but an authorized facility disconnect your flux capacitor for this very reason.

The flux capacitor will look something like this. But smaller since this is the commercial version used in airplanes and large ships.

fluxcapacitorebay.jpg

It should be located somewhere under the dash and only kicks in "glows" at a high rpm, or speed. It is used by the computer to control the engine at higher rpms.

What does that mean. I've looked at the back of my stock radio and there doesnt seem to be anything on it. Where is the monitoring equipment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.