need help on double din install on 06 Chevy Equinox LT

Participant count
  • Participant list
just wire the camera to an acc source. there is a button on the pioneers that will show you what the camera is seeing even if the reverse wire on the deck isnt powered up. You just have to make sure the camera has power.

I wired it in but had to move the vedio cable to the input in. I may wire it in to the reverse switch to make it easier on my wife. And add the switch for when i tow. Thanks for the help

I rewired it like i had in my drawing. The camera comes on in reverse and when i flip the switch. I had to solder in a 1N4001 diode to keep the reverse lights from coming on when i turn the switch on. Thanks for the help. Next install will be a single 8" sub to help with the bass. Not looking for anything overpowering. The stick speakers cant handle the bass very well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.