2 neo pro 8's

joede870

ny
hey i am thinking about putting 2 sundown neo pro 8s in the back of my 02 tacoma extra cab, i have seen 8 inch subs in the back where the stock 5 by 7s were. i understand i will need to do some cutting and tomorrow i need to take out a speaker and see what my depth is, i want to put some big mids in the back and replace my pos kicker 5x7 components in the front, to a sundown 6.5 component set. if i dont have the depth in the back for the neo's is it possible to build or buy small sealed boxes for them? i have the amps to power all these and i will update the sub situation another time i dont need help with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does everyone think about 6*9s would they be better sound quality if I get a 150-200 dollar see or should I go with the sundowns?

i would go with the sundowns man. thats all just personal opinion though. or you can get some cdt 6x9 woofers. either or. i would still go with the neo pros. but thats going to take more work than the 6x9 would

i would go with the sundowns man. thats all just personal opinion though. or you can get some cdt 6x9 woofers. either or. i would still go with the neo pros. but thats going to take more work than the 6x9 would
yea i like the 8 inch mids im just wondering how i should go about installing them?

yea i like the 8 inch mids im just wondering how i should go about installing them?
like people had said do a wooden block type thing underneath to raise it up and than sound deaden the **** out of the area or fiber glass pod look much cleaner and probably sound better. the 6x9s would be a much easier route to go with this build tho

like people had said do a wooden block type thing underneath to raise it up and than sound deaden the **** out of the area or fiber glass pod look much cleaner and probably sound better. the 6x9s would be a much easier route to go with this build tho
I think I'm going to try the 8s I think they will look good and be louder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.