need help on cap install

Participant count
  • Participant list

bronco2323
10+ year member

house
alright i get how to charge it and everything but running the power wire to cap is what im confused on.can i just cut the power wire and attach both ends to the 1 screw thing or do i have to have another wire that comes from the power wire .

or whats the best way to hook it up. thanx

Power wire to a distribution block. from there one power wire goes to the amp, the other goes to the + terminal of the capacitor. the other terminal of the cap goes to the same ground as the amplifier.

ok so what ur sayin is i got my 4g to a dblock and 1 8g to 1 amp and another 8g to my other amp and another 8g to the cap.(that was my first idea but i wasnt sure if it was gonna work right).thanx

ok how about if i cut the power wire in half and connect both ends to the positive terminal and then ground the other . wouldnt that werk?

Originally posted by bronco2323 ok how about if i cut the power wire in half and connect both ends to the positive terminal and then ground the other . wouldnt that werk?
the MAIN wire?
you really don't want a distro between the cap and the amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.