need help on an SX

12" SX by a good amount

I have a 15" SX 5 cubes - 32 hz

It gets very very loud, still have to adjust the gain, I'm just being very conservative at the moment. I also need to upgrade the magic three, may take it to an alternator shop to see get the idle amps raised a little.

I don't think I'm getting the subs full output at all yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif which is a good thing

By the way, its possible the largest possible box I could of put in my car with giving 5" + inches for proper backfire.

Had to use the spare tire well and take out the bottom part of the seat that flips down.

Any bigger, and I would of had to built it in the trunk.

i need all the space i can get. have you ever been in a civic coupe? they arent exactly limos. so a ported 12" will get louder then?
No need to be a smart ass... he was just joking.

You could fit a 12" SX in the back of that, even ported. If you are worred about space go about 3 cubes after displacement tuned around 32-34 hz.

yeah i want to put a 15'' sx ported in the back of my altima. not really caring about trunk space, just put the stuff on the back seat.

i wasnt trying to be a smart ass, sorry if it came across like that, but i think im gonna go with the 12" sx. cheaper and should get louder if i port it. yes that $20 difference is important. lol.

Stop being a sissy, get 2 18" SX's and wall it off!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Stop being a sissy, get 2 18" SX's and wall it off!!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
sounds like a plan;)

Can't wait!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just need a couple more paychecks...

yeah i want to put a 15'' sx ported in the back of my altima. not really caring about trunk space, just put the stuff on the back seat.
So u have a car but cant drive...

Dam rich kids, haha, wat am i saying, ur tutiotn is almost the same as cathedrals except more..:veryhappy :veryhappy

or trade in your reg cab for an ext cab

you can fit 12 cubes in the back of an ext cab w/ the bacskeat in (box on the seat)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.