nutta xxx question

Participant count
  • Participant list

diminishedpower
10+ year member

I Like Chicken
Iowa
ok, i ordered my xxx 15 and i was wonder what amp, i was always looking at the brutus 1500, but ihave the money, would it be worth spending the extra 100 for the brutus 1800??? i want the sub for daily, but i also want to take it to local comps just for fun, would the extra 300 watts make a lot of difference db wise and worth the extra 100 bucks??? thanks

300 watts wont make an audible difference, most likely. As for SPL numbers, it's hard to do anything more than guess. Id guess more than a 0db gain, and less than 1db.

in order to make an audible difference, you need to double or half the RMS...

won't make a difference, except the 1800 will pull more current, take bigger fuses and dim your lights more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.