need help !!!!!! no idea what to do for my first box

Participant count
  • Participant list

timbassett
10+ year member

ok i have 2 ts-w3002d2 subs andno idea what to use for a box i wana make one but dont kno if i should go ported or sealed and what to do for ether when i decide i want ported but dont kno if its the best way to go and if i need help making planes i dont want the box to be carpeted just painted with a nice layer of probably laker afterward the box requires .5 cu.ft min in a sealed and 1 cu.ft max and

.8 cu.ft min in ported and 1.6 max im interested in lower tones of bass rather then the higher tones so i need help tuneing the port and how to do that and if i should go with a larger then recomended i am putting it in a maxima also so i dont have too much room to play with though the trunk will be all audio (dont wana ruin it by sh^t rooling around in there

Are you using two 12's and two 10's? in your sig?...

If your trying to keep things simple, and your running just one pair. 12's - I would put them in 2.5 cubes sealed. and mount the box under the rear deck.

im using 2 12s and there goin in a car a maxima i goin to put it in 3.2 cu.ft box tuned for 32 hz with the port to the left and the subs to the right and a shared chamber dodge desighs is making me the box desigh for me he has great work would recommend him to anyone who needs box desighs

im using 2 12s and there goin in a car a maxima i goin to put it in 3.2 cu.ft box tuned for 32 hz with the port to the left and the subs to the right and a shared chamber dodge desighs is making me the box desigh for me he has great work would recommend him to anyone who needs box desighs
RAM Designs, Tim, RAM Designs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ...thanks for the kind words.

I do drive a Ram, but it's actually for my initials. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

no problem man u saed me AlOT of time and money haha i could have bough like 10 boxes and not found what i was looking for cosmeticly or performance wise but ur desigh was exactly what i wanted and needed i got a dual 12 ported box as u can see is my defalt with a horable port it only goes to abot 3 inches from the back and its 5/8ths mdf and not that great of wood its falling apart the subs to powerfull can any one tell me about what freq. its tuned to if the port isant sperated and inly goes to about 3 inches from the back without any extra goin to the left or righ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.