Square port in the middle or slot port on one side of 2nd row bandpass wall

Participant count
  • Participant list

46panel
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Michigan
Going to be making a 2:1 ratio bandpass for my 3 IA Death Penalty 18's. Sealed section 6 cubes and ported section a tad under 12 after port and sub displacement (subs are being inverted).

I usually see bp's with a slot port behind the drivers seat to load on the passenger side to meter the best but I don't know if it being behind the 2nd row will matter. Port is going to either be a slot 32 high by 9 wide or 17 by 17 square in the middle. And this would be tuned to 50hz. Would like it a little lower but not sure. Want it to play lowsssss but still meter well. Going in a 4 dr 99 explorer and powered by two IA 40.1's strapped at 1.5

Which one

4th_order_slot.jpg

4th_order_square_port.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.