port up, sub up in trunk

I made a previous thread because it is going to be hard to get a large box into my trunk. I realized i could take the spare out and build a false floor and it would be much easier. Anyone have any luck with sub/port up?

you can do sub up port up and get rediculous numbers out of your trunk. google chris fish, from silt colorado does a 155.1 out of his trunk! subs up port up

http://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/trunk-classes-t9928.htm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for the quick replies and the offer on the aeroport! I'll gladly take you up on it. I'll send you a message.
Yeah, saw that too, was like ??? wtf! They do know there stuff, I usually just roll with it!
You could try to make the port longer, but there might be other reasons with the box won't extend lower, or even the sub. You'd have to reverse...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...
Whoa, that will be one skinny port. The width of the back wall ports will be 1.08" wide (27.5mm), but the front port will be shared by 2 subs so...

About this thread

chillin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
chillin
Whistler, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date