Need help making the power wire fit.

trim it to fit, buy a reducer, or buy a distro...

I like trimming, as it was the only option I just listed that didn't include the word buy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

It would be more than a little //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

x2 that's what it did for both my amps.
Where did you buy distribution block from? I really want to buy my amp install kit today but I need to no how big fuse I need to buy can anybody help me on that .

thanks,

Blake

Add up the fuses on your amp. Ie if 1 fuse has fuses totaling 70 and another 35, then you get the closest for each, so in 1 chamber youd have anywhere from 65-80 and in the other 25-45. The one at the front should be the total, so if you use a 60 and a 40 then you should have 100. You can go abit higher or lower.

If you have lower, than it will just blow the fuse, if you have higher, than the fuses at the amps will blow.

that or just trim a little off the wire.
WRONG!!!

just run the 0 gauge to a distribution block, than 4 gauge off that to the amp
CORRECT!

lol i like the trimming part... do that...
NO don't do that!

trim it to fit, buy a reducer, or buy a distro...
I like trimming, as it was the only option I just listed that didn't include the word buy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
DO NOT TRIM IT. buy a reducer or a disto block..

****in ghetto afro enginer's

WRONG!!!
CORRECT!

NO don't do that!

DO NOT TRIM IT. buy a reducer or a disto block..

****in ghetto afro enginer's
there is nothing wrong with trimming it...it is free and easy...it doesn't have to look like a freaking masterpiece to work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.