Need help in build for gf's double cab tacoma!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

DropDownLowYota
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm looking to build something for my gf's 2007 tacoma double cab. I want to surprise her and I am not going to see her for another week and I won't be by her truck at all. I was wondering if anyone knows the depth that I could build something behind the rear seats for her. I was planning on grabbing her a sundown SD-10 and I know the mounting depth is 4.75 inches. My question is does anyone know how much can fit behind these seats?

I hope someone can chime in on a build behind the back seats of a double cab tacoma

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Then I can no longer be of assistance haha. Good luck though! Let us see the final product!
Thanks though no worries it's a tough subject!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.