NEED HELP identifing these subwoofers

Did u look at the pic? He has 18s. Look at the basket
I did look at the pics.

What about the basket? Maybe the motor is smaller than you think and it makes it look like an 18" basket.

Do you think the guy measured his subs wrong by 3 inches?

I agree that they look like 18s, just going to what the op said about his subs

Lmao your going by what the op said about his woofers but yet he doesn't even know what they are. Hence the main reason thread was made.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

I did look at the pics.What about the basket? Maybe the motor is smaller than you think and it makes it look like an 18" basket.

Do you think the guy measured his subs wrong by 3 inches?

That's a standard 18" 6 spoke basket. Anyone should be able to tell that knows car audio

Lmao your going by what the op said about his woofers but yet he doesn't even know what they are. Hence the main reason thread was made. 

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

That's a standard 18" 6 spoke basket. Anyone should be able to tell that knows car audio
I'm pretty new to this car audio stuff.

And yes I was going by what the op said about the subs he has in his possession. I would like to assume he knows how to use a tape measure.

I'm pretty new to this car audio stuff.And yes I was going by what the op said about the subs he has in his possession. I would like to assume he knows how to use a tape measure.

Have you measures the cone area of woofers with a tape measure? 18"s have like 12" cone measure straight across

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.