Need help. I dont know car stereo

jkenyon

Ijust bought a pioneer deh1500 for my dodge ram truck. I also just purchased a custom box for (2) ten inch subs. I spent about 350 on the 4speakers and the cd player. not top of the line im sure. Im just wondering about what a upper middle priced sub and amps, crossover and tweeters would consist of and about how much. thanks for the help. john

yea 2 elemental design 0 10's would be very nice...the tsunami is also very nice...that'll total close to 700$...so you have 300 left for a crossover and wiring....wiring should only be about 50$ or so

good luck

yup what capone and loserpunk

that sound like a good system for a beginner hell it was better than what i had. Well those are but not that amp I had the best amp ever mad the old white and purple autotek. hell yeah

but what head unit do u have and what kind of door speakers.

ok fellas db drags r in a week and a half and well i need a way to keep my amp cool while i do some dumb ****. i can go buy a fan for 10 bucks or what do u think bout this idea. would it be bad to get some ice in a bag and wrap it up in a towel and put it on my amp? dumb **** or not?
dude, one time back a few years ago, i had a 1200, and it kept overheating, so i stoped at a gas station and wraped a bag of ice in a towel and put it on my amp, im 100% serious about that....haha, it did the trick, it didnt over heat or anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.