Need Help for Full Installation - Sundown Audio X12s

Participant count
  • Participants list

AP33

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sup guys im brand new here and need some help on an installation for my car audio system. Im looking for a design for a box and some guidance on what else I need to make this system complete. I plan on building my own sub box and would appreciate any tips from you fellas. I plan on paralleling them down to 1ohm

Car - 8th Gen Civic 2010 Sedan

Heres what i have -

2 Sundown Audio X12 v2 D4
1 SFB 5000
1 JBl A6004 4 Channel Amp
4 JBL 6520 coaxial speakers
2 JBL CLUB 750T tweeters
1 Mechman 240amp alternator
Basic everstart 51r battery

Wires - 8 gauge ofc highsky for subs and 1/0 ofc for grounds and power

I need some specs for a design and if i should buy a XS power D5100R for the front battery and if i should get a second battery as well? and what battery should i get for the 2nd if i did go that route?

Enclosure Specifications -
ENCLOSURE SPECIFICATIONS
Sealed EnclosureNot Recommended
Ported Enclosure2.5 cu ft
Recommended Tuning32Hz
Recommended Port Area40 sq in
Displacement0.2 cu ft
Depth9.67″
Outside Diameter12.68″
Cut-Out11.09″

Specs -
T/S SPECSXv2 12″ D4
RE (Ohms)6.1
FS (Hz)38.3
VAS (L)13.2
Qes0.50
Qms4.92
Qts0.45
Le (mH)3.82
BL (NA)30.0
Mms (Grams)305.6
Cms (uM/N)0.06
Sens (dB @ 1w/1m)84.4db

Hit up @Buck for the design. He will want pictures of the trunk area along with dimensions you have to work with, style of music you listen to and so on. Mind you he is not on here much right now due to allergies but he will respond as he gets notifications. His work is top notch and will give you full design with cut sheets and more. He works with everyone to design each box for their preferences and will help with any questions as well. Good luck!

Those Civics can get done have seen a few around here that have been really loud & clean. I would also be sound deadening everything as well with Resonix or Second Skin to really get the most out of the system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...