Need help finding the best sound system for my 2005 lincoln navigator

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dyter19

I got a lincoln navigator 2005 with the thx sound system and its pretty good but I want something amazing and I'm looking to spend about 2000 I can go to 2500 though if its worth the extra cash. I don't know much about the true high end car audio company's I've heard of sundown and a couple others but know nothing much. Overall I want to get the best system I can in my car with 2000 which I think should get me something that'll blow me away. Firstly should I get a new head unit or not its a thx GPS unit. If so whats a good one that has Bluetooth. Secondly ill need new front and rear speakers 6,5 in in front and rear either 6.5 or 6 by 9. And what amp to drive them.. Then for subwoofer I want two 15 inch. ( best for quality and loudness??) and what enclosure should I get or who can make me a nice ported??? One. Also what amp and should I get a capacitor or not and I'd like to stay away from getting a new battery and alternator if I can if its really a big deal what should I get. I'd like to get a complete list of speakers and amps and wiring kits if possible I'm pretty new to car audio but I'm good with home systems. As for what I want specifically is a quality system that sounds really nice but can also thump hard but quality over loudness and I like most rap and pop songs on the radio (70% of my music) but also enjoy rock (25%) and at times classical (5%) whats your suggestions on what to buy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.