Need help finding subs please, I'm new to car audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

lgnbarnard
10+ year member

Texas
Hey, so I'm new to car audio and I just want to know what will sound best and fit properly for under 900 dollars. I have a chevy silverado 1500 crew cab, '07. It has light tan interior and leather seats. Looking nice isn't too much of a priority, but I don't want it to look bad. I don't know what all I will need, but I don't have anything except the stock Bose upgrade speakers. So I'm just lookin for the box, amp, 1/2 subs, wires, and anything else I will need for about 900 dollars.

Thanks so much for any help!

Im just looking for the most bang in under 900 dollars, and also in a tight fitting spot. They are gonna go under my back seats so I'm probably gonna get a custom box, I've seen a few online

View attachment 26527863you need these i get them direct, each side is 200 shipped and they will take 1 10 " woofer each , but they are a perfect fit under your seat.as for woofers i have 2 rf dvc 10s and an amp for them,so i can do it all for 750 shipped.that still leaves enough foe wires and a loc if you wanna keep the stock deck for now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.