Need help finding amp for 2 15's

Hello i need help choosing an amp for 2 15" Q Power super deluxe, I know these are pretty cheap brand, but this is the route i'm going, they are rated 4000w max and have dual 4 ohm voice coils i was planning on wiring down to 1 ohm so i need an amp that is one ohm stable and pushes about 3000-4000w or if anyone has any suggestions of what size amp i should look for please let me know. Thanks in advance! New to the forum and not familiar with all the rules.... no negative comments please

Hello i need help choosing an amp for 2 15" Q Power super deluxe, I know these are pretty cheap brand, but this is the route i'm going, they are rated 4000w max and have dual 4 ohm voice coils i was planning on wiring down to 1 ohm so i need an amp that is one ohm stable and pushes about 3000-4000w or if anyone has any suggestions of what size amp i should look for please let me know. Thanks in advance! New to the forum and not familiar with all the rules.... no negative comments please
yeah there more like 750-1k rms each i'm sure #1 how much u wanta spend on an amp?

Ive actually heard of them doing ok in budget installs.

If you are willing to do a little something to your electrical, cab 1600 and skar rp2000 can be considered

If you are willing to do a little something to your electrical, cab 1600 and skar rp2000 can be considered
This.

Looking at the sub Trumpet provided spells copycat from other familiar driver builders.

i need an amp that is one ohm stable and pushes about 3000-4000w
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that if you cheaped out on the subs you definitely do not have the budget to buy a legit 3000W amp nor the electrical upgrades to run it safely.

Stick to the 1200W range and that will be a little more realistic.

the 12's are $93 3" coil everytime i asked about them peeps said noooooooooo..

For $400 you should be able to get a CAB and box built... I'll bet THAT might tide you over for awhile while you plan the NEXT upgrade... LOL!

Hifoincs huh?... to the MAXX dude... If I was you I'd stop reading the boxx.. maybe I'm wrong but those amps almost never get recommended around here... there MIGHT be a reason?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.