Need help finding amp for 2 15's

Hello i need help choosing an amp for 2 15" Q Power super deluxe, I know these are pretty cheap brand, but this is the route i'm going, they are rated 4000w max and have dual 4 ohm voice coils i was planning on wiring down to 1 ohm so i need an amp that is one ohm stable and pushes about 3000-4000w or if anyone has any suggestions of what size amp i should look for please let me know. Thanks in advance! New to the forum and not familiar with all the rules.... no negative comments please

shredder1 thanks, i think ima leaning more toward that SKAR! thanks for

all the replies y'all made it easy for me to find a good amp, i watched the dyno on the skar it did pretty good, had the power as stated from the manufacturer.

That's a good choice... It MIGHT be just a hair past your factory electrical so I'd consider stepping up to 0 ga wire soon... at least!... the CAB is the same way... you're gonna' load it at 1 ohm?

Haha.. i got the "big 3"reason i'm going cheap route is someone stole my subs recently and i'm just throwing in something cheap i have 4ga wires for amp. my budget is 300-400.
Being a victim of theft is no laughing matter. We've all been there one time or another. We find ways tho to make it better, harder for the next "thief" that's wanting/willing to steal again. 9 times outta 10 you'll never see your subs, amps, whatever audio again.

shredder1 thanks, i think ima leaning more toward that SKAR! thanks forall the replies y'all made it easy for me to find a good amp, i watched the dyno on the skar it did pretty good, had the power as stated from the manufacturer.
if u talking about the 2200 u need o ga fs.. yeah if u had subs stolen u should look into car audio ins from car in company it's cheap, save receipts..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.