need help fast

There should be a wiring harness behind the underhood fuse box that goes through the firewall. In many cases there's enough room in the gromet for a 4 awg wire or smaller.

To get big wire through, I like to use about 3 feet of thick stranded 12 gauge wire to probe my way through the firewall from under the dash, then tape the main power wire to it and pull through.

near the steering column theirs a rubber surround type material. Just poke a long screwdriver through there till you see it come out of the engine bay side. I wouldnt suggest using a drill though. Isnt this the most common way to do it?

near the steering column theirs a rubber surround type material. Just poke a long screwdriver through there till you see it come out of the engine bay side. I wouldnt suggest using a drill though. Isnt this the most common way to do it?
this is ur best bet... i can allways get threw the fire wall on a v.w. with my fish tool.. no problems.. the thing that ***** about v.w.'s is everything is so tight and compact like you said..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.