NEED HELP!! Best 6.5s for Money

tylerprince92
10+ year member

I am upgrading my door speakers and am looking for some new speakers that will give me "the best bang for the buck" so to speak. I'm looking for a set of components preferably, but some coax that are really nice would work too, but i was thinking about going active but I'm not too sure. The only real problem is that they have to be shallow mounts, about 2-1/8 from bottom of mounting bracket max. If it was deeper than that I'd have to do major mods that I don't really want to do. My limit on price isn't too bad, i can do around $150 but max is about $175ish. Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it

my lows: do you have a website? or where can i check what you have since you say you have them in stock?

jeff: that was my plan but i can only make it about an 1/8 in tall ring so it doesnt really give me too much

I have that skar set, it's pretty nice. Looking to move up to tantrics, if your interested ill set to you for a good price. I have all parts ad original box.

my lows: do you have a website? or where can i check what you have since you say you have them in stock?jeff: that was my plan but i can only make it about an 1/8 in tall ring so it doesnt really give me too much
You can see them on the cdt website

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.