NEED HELP! Amp choices... JL Audio Subwoofers for my car!

rconLOL

Hey guys! So I've been looking at JL Audio CP212-W0v3. They're 2 JL Audio w0 subs in a box running at a total of 600 RMS watts. I'm running them at 4 ohms and I need help on choosing a pretty decent sub for it. I was looking to spend about 200-300 dollars on one. I want to run my subs at full 600 RMS! Thanks for the help guys.

-rcon

Hey guys! So I've been looking at JL Audio CP212-W0v3. They're 2 JL Audio w0 subs in a box running at a total of 600 RMS watts. I'm running them at 4 ohms and I need help on choosing a pretty decent sub for it. I was looking to spend about 200-300 dollars on one. I want to run my subs at full 600 RMS! Thanks for the help guys.-rcon
I think in your post you mean looking for a nice amp to push the jl subs. I have a almost mint zapco 1100m ref mono amp that is awesome. It has a rare silver cover and puts out 600 rms at 4 ohms. I had it hooked up to the jl 12w0v3's in the basswedge ported jl box and it sounded amazing. I had just traded for the subs and it made them sound as good as they could. I would take 300 shipped for the zapco. It retailed for $ 1200 new or so a few years back. Let me know if you have any questions. I could text you pics of it from my cell at 5153607069. Thanks

I think in your post you mean looking for a nice amp to push the jl subs. I have a almost mint zapco 1100m ref mono amp that is awesome. It has a rare silver cover and puts out 600 rms at 4 ohms. I had it hooked up to the jl 12w0v3's in the basswedge ported jl box and it sounded amazing. I had just traded for the subs and it made them sound as good as they could. I would take 300 shipped for the zapco. It retailed for $ 1200 new or so a few years back. Let me know if you have any questions. I could text you pics of it from my cell at 5153607069. Thanks
That's a very very nice amp for 300, op....

That's a very very nice amp for 300, op....
You have any need for it? I traded for it off of diyma and it's very very clean. I have used it a little but now bought a new zapco z150.4 and zx200.4. So I really don't need it now. It's an awesome amp. I also have a symbilink to rca converter that goes with it. I can text pics of it. You wouldn't be disappointed. As much clean great power as most would need.

You have any need for it? I traded for it off of diyma and it's very very clean. I have used it a little but now bought a new zapco z150.4 and zx200.4. So I really don't need it now. It's an awesome amp. I also have a symbilink to rca converter that goes with it. I can text pics of it. You wouldn't be disappointed. As much clean great power as most would need.
Not in the market. But, thanks. Your asking price is very nice, though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.