Subwoofer make and model: kicker solobaric L5

Subwoofer Size: 12in

Number of Subwoofers:2

Type of Port (Kerfed, Slot, Aero, etc.):slot

What type of music do you like?:rap hiphop some dubstep

Is your goal SPL or Everyday Music?:spl

Tuning Freq (Hz):32.2

Volume :3.25squared feet each

Questions:Looking for some plans to build the box in my 99 civic si coupe the box i am using now is for my 88 honda crx which is currently not on the road and i had to cut it down to fit becuase it was too tall for my truck any help would be appericiated

Do you still have the booklet that came with the L5? If you do there are plans for a ported box in there. I'm running a simple system for now with one 12'' L5 built the ported box in the book just added a kerfed port, sounds great, probly about 137db not bad for one 12 on 600 watts.

Vehicle : 99 civic si coupeLocation in the vehicle: trunk

Space available (Length x Width x Height):30in x 40in x 17in

Subwoofer make and model: kicker solobaric L5

Subwoofer Size: 12in

Number of Subwoofers:2

Type of Port (Kerfed, Slot, Aero, etc.):slot

What type of music do you like?:rap hiphop some dubstep

Is your goal SPL or Everyday Music?:spl

Tuning Freq (Hz):32.2

Volume :3.25squared feet each

Questions:Looking for some plans to build the box in my 99 civic si coupe the box i am using now is for my 88 honda crx which is currently not on the road and i had to cut it down to fit becuase it was too tall for my truck any help would be appericiated
Torres' Box Tuning Calculator - Updated 8/18 - Subwoofers / Enclosures - SMD Forum

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.