Need feedback on plasmas

We have and older (6 years?) Panasonic and it's still terrific. People constantly ask us if it's HD or what special stuff we have on it, because they are astounded by the picture. Just regular Fios cable, no HD. All of our TV's and DVD players are Panasonic as well. I love being able to use any remote on any device in any room.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Veracruz LTD with Infinity system, no nav I like decent sound and I listen to all types of music. I don't need to make the...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
If you can find these in your area. Id recommend these for drop ins. They play from 40Htz on up. Sound very nice on amplified power for premium...

About this thread

Calikid

5,000+ posts
Stack That Paper
Calikid
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date