Need Expert Help (Subs/Box)

kgcolbyIII
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok so i have learned a few things about "Gain" from the forums depsite the trolls trying to feel better with a keyboard

Now, today i just bottomed out my sub with the "shops settings" while testing with "Bass i love you" and to be honest i dont even want to deal with them anymore nor this sub and im not going to waste my time with a "Exchange" ill just sell the mag/basket and toss the rest.

Now, I'm running 520wRMS@4ohm if not more. I'm starting to think of getting 2 10's or 2 12's but i doubt the 12's because my budget of 200$

What would you guys point out for a nice sub(s) for my price. Also I listen to EVERYTHING (country/Techno/Trance/Rock/Rap/Classic) and i dont really care much for "Loud" bass but a nice mid/low deep bass.

What kind of box should i do for those and what sub(s)

I feel like just getting my old FI Q 12" again i never had a single issue with it other then i could never afford a good amp for it.

thanks!

my amp is a audiofonics 2844

ADF-2844

520rms x 1 @ 4ohm

260rms x 2 @ 2ohm

175rms x 2 @ 4ohm

0.3% THD

Bandwidth 10hz-50khz

s/n ration >95db

seperation >50db

input sensitivity 200mV-6V

lowpass 40-400hz

X-over slope 12db

How do you guys feel about T3audio? seems to have good specs for the price tag, watched some videos of these things hitting hard and taking alot of power

NEW T3 AUDIO T600-10D

hook up two of them possibly, sell my current amp on ebay and run 1krms to them@1 ohm or just keep my 520wrms@4 ohm on them

How do you guys feel about T3audio? seems to have good specs for the price tag, watched some videos of these things hitting hard and taking alot of powerNEW T3 AUDIO T600-10D

hook up two of them possibly, sell my current amp on ebay and run 1krms to them@1 ohm or just keep my 520wrms@4 ohm on them
well make sure your electrical is up to par if running 1 ohm

thats not what i mean...
i mean like the big 3 and how many batts you have. how big is your alt?

Would i need to upgrade the alt if im under 1krms? As of right now there is zero dimming in my headlights

if i do then im not going 1 ohm

and i have a deisel truck battery in my garage i can attach

Would i need to upgrade the alt if im under 1krms? As of right now there is zero dimming in my headlightsif i do then im not going 1 ohm

and i have a deisel truck battery in my garage i can attach
no you wont need a new alt. do you have the big 3 done and at least one good batt under the hood?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.