Need design for box thinking tuned to 35hz

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blitzbullet

So I'm trying to do a 1 sub box build. Had to replace my transmission so it's going to take a while to get all my components. I wanted to start working on the sub box now and then get the pieces as I can afford them.

It's a 03 Silverado ext cab. I am taking the bench out to make room for it. The sub I was thinking about getting is the 750 watt sundown sa15".

I was thinking tuned to 35hz because people have recommended it.

The dimensions I have is 22inches in length by 20 inches width. The height can be as big as it needs to be.

I have a buddy that does a ton of wood work and he'll be able to facilitate any requirements for the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.