Enclosure design help for Sundown e8v5 8"

Participant count
  • Participant list

mkellypc

Fl
I have a '16 Mustang and I am wanting to do a sub enclosure in the spare tire well. Wanting to use Sundown E6v5 d4 in a ported enclosure.

The available size I have is 23x20x6.

Both speaker and port will have to go on top of box (23x20 side). I know this leaves little clearance behind the driver but I don't have much choice. My other choice would be Sundown SD-310 (or similar.)

I would like to do a slot port if possible, but not sure with size constraints. If not possible I'll do standard PVC with roundover bit applied.

I listen to mostly classic / hard rock, some country and hip hop.

Will be powered by Sounstream PN1-650d. It claims 650w but probably closer to 400.

Not sure about tuning freq. probably loweset that is possible that make sense.

Goal would be SQ first, but would like as much volume as possible.

Thanks in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.