Need Coil Imp Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Johnny Law.Lulz
5,000+ posts

Banned
Virginia
Im ordering my new sub and im stuck on coils, I am thinking a D .7 and letting box rise bring it up to 1 ohm, i will have 2 powertech batts and a 250 amp powermaster alt as my electrical. Sub will be on a RD 3250 V.1 and box is 2.39ish tuned to 36.5.

Should i do D .7 or D 1

Yes i know.

Im trying to decide what would be better, wiring it to .35 or to .5. I really have no idea of where my box rise will be so i dont know what to do.

Im not a newb and there is nothing in this thread wrong, i am asking suggestions on which coils to get based on my electrical as i have no experience under 1 ohm, i am hoping people with the RD 3250 v.1 can chime in and let me know so i dont fry some ****. Ill proly just go with D1.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.