SOLD Need Cash.

fanninator
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
well bad times have come upon me once again, so i got a new job but lost my truck so i have no way down here and this will give me enough money to buy and insure a car i can buy from a friend to get me to my new job. so up for sale my things go. not lookin for any trades, pretty much money order only. so here she goes. oh and if you want more pics of anything just give me a holler. and as far as shipping goes, im in 41139 and usps.com will point you in the right direction.

first thing up is a pioneer deh-6800mp. tons of functions, pictures and videos. she plays any kind of cd. In the product review section not a single bad word has been said about this h/u. no cage. and i have the ipod cable somewhere. ill try to find it.

i want to see 140 shipped. !!!SOLD!!!

pics -

MVC-011F-5.jpg

MVC-004F-9.jpg

MVC-005F-7.jpg

MVC-006F-7.jpg

MVC-007F-7.jpg

MVC-009F-5.jpg

MVC-010F-7.jpg

Next i have a set of 2-way rockford fosgate power 6.5s 75rms/150max. i had 100wt from an audiobahn amp running to each of them. hold **** they sounded amazing. no joke, i know theres a few guys who are on here that will back me up on these, i need better pics of them though. they do indeed get quite loud. i was very impressed.

i want to see 60 shipped.

MVC-047F.jpg

MVC-046F.jpg

MVC-045F.jpg

i also have a blown alpine type r 10. i guess its blown, i dont really remember what was wrong with it when i took it out but hell, it might be foor for spare parts, or may be an easy fix.

id take 25 shipped.

and lastly, i dont know if there is any interest in these, but iv got a pair of 4" lightning audios. i had them in the cab corners. sure they aint rainbows or anything but they get the job done.

id like 25 shipped.

pm me or whatever if your interested

oh and please feel free to bump, just please dont dump on me, if you want it pm me or post it here, but dont try to down talk what i got. im just tryin to get a ride to my new job. thanks -bf

cant. i sold my amp. im tryin to get a new car and start over with everything new. if i can remeber right, it was makin poppin and crackin sounds but its been a while. -bf

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.