need box plan please

Participant count
  • Participant list

dtp
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
new york
hi to all

i have a pair of mmats p3 12 i would love to build a ported box tuned to 35hz in a hatch box for a Nissan k10 micra space i have available

width -33

height-15

depth 1-15

depth2-20

i would love 4 the port to be in the middle of the 2 subs sharing the same port

thanks in advance

go easy on me, i just dl this program today and this is like my 3rd box

so this is pretty much just to let you see it what it looks like, since i dont know how to figure the port size but here ya go

1.jpg

Here she blows, hope you like it:

SideView.jpg

Enjoi.
I would be careful about having the port panels extend that far back, regardless of the rules about single chamber separated driver enclosures. You're looking at a lot of cancellation right there.

I would be careful about having the port panels extend that far back, regardless of the rules about single chamber separated driver enclosures. You're looking at a lot of cancellation right there.

I'll never say I know a lot, I'm just going by the basic rules. I'm not sure if it'll work or not. That's just the basics I know. So, listen to him over me. He sounds like he knows what he's talking about.

EDIT::

How do you fix that? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lmao, I know what it is. But I'm not sure what it means.
It means the top depth of that box shoulda been 15" and the bottom shoulda been 20". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.