need box help

Participant count
  • Participant list

thegreatone
10+ year member

Oh
ok i have an 89 firebird and dont know any specs on box and want to make my own so i dont have to buy one that is so exspensive i was wanting to put like a box and then fiberglass so you can see the sub through it like that so hit me up and all thanks

todd

You can't see through fiberglass after it's done. Do you mean plexi-glass ? You could always glass in that wonderful area in the rear of your hatch. It makes a perfect place for a sub enclosure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yeah i just dont know what kind of subs to buy and amp cause i want to be the best at school and all because the other peoples stuff dont slam and its in a comaro but i need to get something that will hit so can you give my some tips on what to buy thanks todd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.