need box help

Participant count
  • Participants list

millinivation
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have built a couple boxes in the past and all of them sounded really good but they were all sealed. they were sealed due to my lack of knowledge in knowing how to tune a port. i was wondering if anybody has a program that will diagram a box for you if you put in the dimensions. if so could you post it. also was wondering about how to tune a port, is there a program or just a formula. i got winisd but have no clue how to use it. if any one can help i would really appreciate it.thanks

Originally posted by Jmac I don't use WinISD Pro to design the box. I use WinISD Pro to get an idea of how the sub will perform in the box I have designed. There's a big difference ...

Here's a link to WinISD Pro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://www.linearteam.dk/winisdpro.html
ohhhh..........i c how it is done now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.