need box builder for 2003 mustang

darkfox got his to fire to the rear and foward.
You're not going to get 12's in there (firing towards the rear) without a slanted baffle, or modifying the opening - meaning bending the metal across the top back. There is also a little hump on the bottom of the trunk to take into consideration.
^-- he modified the opening of the trunk i.e. bent back/removed the metal along the top of the opening.

u know anything about them firing up an port facin rear.
I have never done a ported enclosure in my trunk, but I have tried 2 12" W6.v1's facing towards the rear and up and I prefer rear firing.

You're not going to get 12's in there (firing towards the rear) without a slanted baffle, or modifying the opening - meaning bending the metal across the top back. There is also a little hump on the bottom of the trunk to take into consideration.
fail

me and Joel got a 4 cube box for a 15 in his stang

its an 04

fail
me and Joel got a 4 cube box for a 15 in his stang

its an 04
Really... a 15" sub firing towards the rear without touching the metal at the opening of the trunk (from the interior). The max height is between 11.5 and 12 inches. How the hell did you do that? Wait... did you build the box in the trunk??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.