Need Amps Repaired

Participant count
  • Participant list

romo330
10+ year member

I live in Detroit, MI and have 2 amps that are doing the exact same thing. They both receive power and turn on, but do not push any sound to the subs. One is a Kenwood KAC-9104D 1800w amp and the other is a Planet Audio RXD1400 1900w amp. I am positive all the wiring is fine because I have a little 800 watt amp in my car right now and everything works fine (just not loud enough) . I would really like to get them repaired instead of buying a new amp. Any suggestions on the problem or where to go to get them repaired would be greatly appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
If they have been sitting in their boxes, they should be fine. Exposure to the elements (sun, dirty air, air conditoning) are more...
Well I’m on the gp website and I’m looking and I found the one I’m going to get but I’m unsure if the length I should get. Standard is 4ft should...
Turn the subwoofer output to max. Turn the gain down on the amp to where you're comfortable the the amp isn't clipping. Play a 0db sine wave at...
I would recommend starting with the Big3 kit.....I prefer the 2/0ga kit but for a couple $s less the 1/0 kit will do just fine...

About this thread

romo330

10+ year member
romo330
Detroit, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from