Need aeroport expert for a couple aeroport questions answered for a "aeronoob"

Participant count
  • Participant list
im building a box for 2 15" obsidian v2s theyll be on 600 each daily. before woofer and port displacement im at 7 cbft. now ive researched quite a bit and the few different calculators ive used seem a little off. im aiming for 32hz and for a 4" dia. port there saying itll need to be around 1.79" in length??? that seems way off to me.

any aeroport experts wanna help me out?

sorry its been a bit. been busy at work. the box dimensions would be 20.5"DP x 40.5WD x 14.5HT inside dimensions. woofer displacement is .19"^3 each. and i just relized i put 4" i ment 6" aero port. and ya pro rabbit my deal with getting some feel through so on to different things

I would shoot for more port area with a box that big, you'll probably land around 6cubes after port and sub displacement depending on the size of the port you pick.

I had two sa 15's in 6 cubes after displacement and used a 9" aero 17" long. tuned me to 35ish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.