Need Advice for a subwoofer install

Participant count
  • Participant list

argenis69
10+ year member

SQ Bass Lover
NY, USA
Hello,

I recently bought a new 2016 Honda Pilot EXL and I want to install all my aftermarket speakers and amps that I already have(all is listed in my signature) but I do not want to use my trunk space for the subwoofer since I need to transport people frequently.

A) I primarily would really like to put the loudest free air subwoofer where the factory subwoofer goes inside the back panel but I can't find the exact sizes and/or recommendations that fit in there.

B) If that doesn't work then I also have these: CP112-WØv3 - Car Audio - Subwoofer Systems - BassWedge , and I was thinking of using this enclosure(that fits with the 3rd row seats open) and swapping that subwoofer for the loudest one that can fit in there(maybe for this http://www.soundqubed.com/HDS312_p_227.html if it fits and sounds properly).

1- What you best recommend?

2- Best recommendations for A and/or B:

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.