Skar audio vd10

They are decent... I have the vd-8's and am pleased with them but wished I would've pulled the trigger on a pair of sd-2 8's.. Are you looking at the vd's due to space or because of their price tag??

I have a pair of the 10s and for the month i got to play them i was impressed. Great bass for the package size. I was very happy with them. Wish i could put them in my new ride but decided to go with the skar 6.5" sub so i can use all of my cargo area. The 10s i had were d2 on about 900w... for sale now

I'm going with them due to budget constraints. Unfortunately due to some local car audio places here selling me **** drivers I don't have quite as much money to play with as I would have hoped

I'm going with them due to budget constraints. Unfortunately due to some local car audio places here selling me **** drivers I don't have quite as much money to play with as I would have hoped
You would be very happy with the VD-10's, they are solid woofers and extremely reliable. To be honest, the VD series is one of our most popular subwoofer lines, and the 10-inch the most popular size. Please let me know if I can help you with any questions and I would be happy to..

The vd is good.. Imo I feel the vd is a good all around sub for playing any kind of music.. If your looking for hard hard hitting bass then it'll leave u wanting more since it's a shallower mount sub. It will do well..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.