Need a touch screen radio with android auto.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am in the market for a new stereo with android auto I would like to stick with known brands such as Kenwood alpine pioneer and such. What is one you would recommend and if anyone knows where I can get a used or refurbished for cheap that would be better

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I am in the market for a new stereo with android auto I would like to stick with known brands such as Kenwood alpine pioneer and such. What is one you would recommend and if anyone knows where I can get a used or refurbished for cheap that would be better
Are you looking for a flip out or double din ?

Check out crutchfield.com, they also have an outlet section that sales refurbs, open box, and scratch and dent specials. I saved 40 bucks for my scratch and dent kenwood, only thing wrong with it was it looked like someone used the box as a chew toy, worth looking into maybe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.