Need A little Help Deciding

Participant count
  • Participant list
audiolife

That is what I was looking for. A stright forward respnse. I would be looking the same price range right now as the FUSION stuff I mentioned in my other post. But would like opinions on what would be best quality and best for the cash.

So any opinions and help is appreciated

Sound Gorillaz

its good stuff they had it out for a while so it went from higher up to mid over that time.....and their vw does a 168.1 which is about 3 db or so from being a real challenger here in the states..(remember i said it needed help) but that is far from being weak and i also think its better than some other crap talked about here that people think is "godly" and you prolly wont have all the $$$ into it as some that would/might beat you

audiolife,

SO do you have any suggestions for stuff in the same price range that would be better and more competitive?

It's just that everyone runs ROCKFORD FOSGATE and it just seems to me that there couldn't be much of a differece between cars.

I like RF or else I wouldn't have bought my HU. But as I have been stating I think it is just boring when everyone in the area is all running ROCKFORD.

Any suggestions??

Sound Gorillaz

go with fusion and get tech support. ...the rf stuff that wins uses more subs so maximize what you want to go with........im sure it would be fine plus you wont be going against 3 or more woofers ps ask fusion themselves how to get the most out of it. they would/should be better than people with common knowledge they make it design it

I know I must be asking too much, but I am asking what is a good name brand for the price range. I am just starting out. I buy every car audio magazine available to me, and am reseaching but am hitting the wall.

If FUSION isn't a good decision I would like to know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.