Need a Good, No Frills Alarm

Participant count
  • Participant list

travolta
10+ year member

NorCal
Since I am going to be buying my system soon, my parents said that they would purchase me an alarm for christmas. I need your ideas on some good dependable alarms. My parents are probably going to want to spend around $100-$150 on the alarm. I don't need anything crazy like a remote start, I just want a dependable, simple alarm with a good range. I was thinking about getting a Compustar 900. Also what am I looking at to have this installed?

Thanks

anything dei is good. compustar i guess is good lots of people been talking them up lately. but install price is all depending on year make and model of car. i got my python460hp at CC that was $200 installed( i paid $95 uninstalled) and i am happy with that alarm, altho i just got a new 791xv on the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.