need a good 8 for my lexus

FLYNNT9
10+ year member

i read more then post
Need help , trying to find a good 8 sub to replace my blown one in my lexus LS400 back deck . spl if possible . Im running a RF mono block 601m so Dvc would help , don't know if it has to be free air or not but it dosn't matter i can make changes to the back lid thanks

Or you could try the ED 8A, either one of those would be extremely nice. If you are gonna get some subs I would suggest going with something cheaper like the RE or IDQ 8 (?).

I vote for the RE8s. $49 each. You can't beat that woofer for the price. Just depends on how much you want to spend.

I also have a profile cl1200 amp thats a bit stronger then the rockford , also how do you port something thats going in a back deck
Hmm, if it's free air thats gonna be a different story. Not sure if we can recommend the same subs for a free air setup.

I can close in the sub by building around it , problem is I need my trunk(dame kids) so my box has to go bye bye , so i thought replacing my blown factory eight with a real good eight i can keep my bass in my car. plus factory 8 s cost to much to replace. if you can tell me how to port it then it doesnt matter what subs just the best ones sites to buy please cant get threw to re site it doesnt load

Look on ebay for an old free-air kicker comp or a solobaric and enclose it. The old SoloBaric's were renouned for small enclosure high output. If you can somehow encloseit that would be my advise.

ED's big 8

Jl W7 8

and so on all need enclosures, taking the infinite baffle approach with any of these will result in doodoo sounding mechanical noise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.