Need a box for our 14' Tundra,,, help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jeeper2269
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I bought an SA 8" sub for our 14' Tundra to put under the back seat. It is the double cab, not crewmax. JLAudio makes a stealth box with an 8" that goes under the back seat, behind the driver side. I would like to do something like that, however, I want some more cubic inches for the SA. I think it will do a lot better with a bigger box. Any ideas?

I had a guy that was going to build a box for me on a forum, and my phone was damaged. Can't find him anymore.

There will probably be a delay due to Knowledgefest in Dallas, TX, this weekend, but I recommend you contact Paul at NET Audio. If you browse the store you'll see they have a lot of designs for Tundras, and they do custom designs.

There will probably be a delay due to Knowledgefest in Dallas, TX, this weekend, but I recommend you contact Paul at NET Audio. If you browse the store you'll see they have a lot of designs for Tundras, and they do custom designs.
Thanks. Sorry for the delay. By the looks of it, I might be able to get a single 10" box from them and load a shallow mount SA 10 in it. Think that would do the trick?

Thanks. Sorry for the delay. By the looks of it, I might be able to get a single 10" box from them and load a shallow mount SA 10 in it. Think that would do the trick?
I assume you meant to type SD-10. I have no experience with Sundown subwoofers but Paul can help you decide if it will work for your needs.

[quote name='jeeper2269']I bought an SA 8" sub for our 14' Tundra to put under the back seat. It is the double cab, not crewmax. JLAudio makes a stealth box with an 8" that goes under the back seat, behind the driver side. I would like to do something like that, however, I want some more cubic inches for the SA. I think it will do a lot better with a bigger box. Any ideas?

I had a guy that was going to build a box for me on a forum, and my phone was damaged. Can't find him anymore.[/QUOTE]

@CSCStang builds/ships custom boxes for that.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cscstang-customs/544782418996602?sk=photos_stream

Why can't someone make a box the same specs as the JL audio stealth box they make with the 8" sub facing backward under the backseat for the SA 8" ????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.